Monday, March 21, 2011

Wicked/London

So have been in London for a few days and have been to the British Museum and saw the mummy's and the Rosetta stone, each was quite interesting. Today, I went on a free walking tour of London that was very good, mostly thanks to the guide. I even got to see the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. After the tour me and a few others went to the Tower of London. Both in and the changing of the guard seemed very cliche though that could be just the sheer amount of people that were there.

Tonight however was quite different, I got to see Wicked the Musical. It was amazing. I am very glad that I finally got to see it. Though I noticed that it seems that people do not even kinda dress up for the theater anymore as there were people in blue jeans and hoodies. I did enjoy the musical greatly though and they had some good performers. It was a lot funnier at times than I was expecting. I hope to get to see it again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment