Thursday, March 17, 2011

More Edinburgh


Ruins along the path to Arthur's Seat
 Today started out not so great but ended up quite sunny and I had great views from Arthur's Seat. It was a lovely hike up to the top. Before hiking up to the top I stopped at Holyrood Palace the Queens official residence in Scotland. It was interesting sight but since it is still a residence there is not a lot that I could see inside and could not take pictures.

Over the past few days I have run into some interesting characters along the royal mile. Maybe I will be able to post pictures when I get to a place that has a bit better Internet connection.

Along the side streets and closes through out Edinburgh there are lots of little interesting shops, so far I have managed not to buy to much since I don't really have space for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment