Saturday, March 26, 2011

Paris

For a weekend away from the UK you can't beat Paris, it is really close by train or if you can't afford that a coach is the way to go. There are even overnight coaches save your self a night  or two in a hostel!

Here I am in the wonderful, pretty, and stinky city of Paris. So far it has been nice and sunny well except for the past few hours. If one ever decides to go to Paris while many of the shop keepers speak English ordering food can be tough because the menus are in French. So far so good though today it helped that I hung out with one of the girls I met in Belfast, it just so happens she can speak French.

Over the past two days I have visited many of the tourists spots and have found them quite nice, though I didn't go to the top of any of the monuments just due to the fact that well Paris is an expensive city.

Eiffel Tower
So my spell check is trying to tell me that most words are spelled wrong and gives me French suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment