Tuesday, April 19, 2011

10 Day all Ireland Tour

I have started a 10 day all Ireland tour. I got tired of planning my trip and not really meeting people that I could hang out with several days in a row. The first day we travelled up to Belfast and saw some interesting sights along the way. While in Belfast I did a Black Taxi Tour that was something to hear about the troubles which are recent and ongoing.

One of the stops that we did was the ruins of a monastery. At there monastery there was some information about what the designs on the Celtic Crosses mean.

Today we travelled along the north coast of Northern Ireland and I visited Giants Causeway I got to see some new things that I had not previously seen.

I have made several new friends this trip and so far I have been having a blast.
New Friends at Giants Causeway

No comments:

Post a Comment